Saturday, April 2, 2011

missing my bear

I miss my Waffle-bear soo bad!!  He is the most amazing man I have ever met.  He literally has so many qualities that make make me fall in love with him more and more than I can even count.  You know sometimes words can't even begin to describe how much he means to me and how much I love him.  And to know that he loves me just as much as I love him makes my heart feel full and warm.  It's just a look in an eye that says it all!  And it's funny because I see the pictures that he took of himself over in Iraq and I see the little things he did in the picture that he did to make me happy and things that I know that he knows that I like....if that makes sense :)  The real smile he tried to produce in each of the pictures only shows how much he loves me.  And seeing that adorable smile just makes me melt.  The way he made sure he took off his sunglasses for a couple pictures....he knows I love to see his eyes.  And he even took a picture of what he wrote on a marble wall in one of the palaces in Iraq....he wrote "I <3 U Carla".  To me that just shows that he was thinking of me throughout that tour.  He is soo amazing!!  And everything he does makes me melt.  I love seeing him play with our puppy...he's just a ball of fun and energy.  Vega just adores playing with him.  I love the way that Cody will see a good deal or a good recipe and he has to call my mom to let her know.  I love the way he loves & respects my dad and the way he looks up to him.  He's just melted into my heart and into my family.  He fits perfectly in every aspect of my life.  When a puzzle fits, it just fits.  I can't even imagine how my heart will feel to see my love playing with our daughter for the first time.  It will probably bring tears to my eyes.  He's going to be the best dad in the world and I have 0 doubts about that.  He's going to be the perfect blend of discipline and structure and fun and adventure.  He's going to be Norah's number one fan!  I can't wait to have him back in my life.  My husband deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope that I can make him happy each day! 








No comments:

Post a Comment