Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ohh yeah....btw....I have a daughter now :)

So I'm really late on posting on here.  But to my credit, I did birth a child and have been raising a newborn.  So I ended up scheduling my C-Section for July 21, 2011.  It went great.  I'm a little tired to write the whole birth story now....but lets just say it was fabulous and beautiful.  Cody was able to skype in the operating room with me....and we have a BEAUTIFUL daughter!!  I simply just want to write small little memories about Norah so I don't forget.  Like.......

Norah's poop smells like buttered popcorn hahahaha I contribute that to my excessive movie watching during pregnancy

She clings to me like a little spider monkey

She's trying to crawl but still can't keep her head up long enough to crawl

She smiles at me....however, still unintentional I think...mainly since right after the smile comes a poot...

She recognizes her daddy's voice over skype and reacts to it...but I'm pretty sure she thinks her dad looks like a webcam

When was able to spit up on me, pee on me and poop on me all in a matter on minutes.  Amazing.

Her favorite trash TV show during the day is "Millionaire Matchmaker"....she fist pumps when it comes on









2 comments:

  1. she is beautiful!!!! Congrats to you and your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks!! She's taken over my world lol...

    ReplyDelete