Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stoves and homemade cards

Luckily Norah slept pretty good last night.  She went down to bed by 9:40pm then woke up at 1:30am...I fed her for 1/2 hour then went back to bed...then she woke up at 3:30am, fed for 1/2 hour then went back and then woke back up at 6:30am.  I can sooooo handle that sleep schedule.  As long as I have a few hours in between and she goes back down easy we are looking good!  Good job Norah!!! 

So right now Norah is sleeping on my chest as my Moby wrap that I just bought is washed.  I'm excited to try it...I hear that it's amazing!  Then I need to go out and buy a new stove since last Friday a huge spark came from it and power in my house ceased to exist and I had to call an electrician.  So yep...need to buy a new one.  I just prefer not to be raped by some business. 

Also, thinking about making a homemade card for Cody since he's still in Iraq.  I haven't sent him anything since before Norah was born.  I'm sooo ready for him to get home.  He was extended for another 45 days and there is always a chance for him being extended again.  He needs to meet his daughter in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment