Friday, September 23, 2011

Immunization shots

OMG, yesterday was so hard for me!  Besides the fact that I didn't have a bite of food until 7pm (since I was catering to my child the whole day)....but I also had to take Norah to the doctors for her 2 month immunization shots.  My heart was destroyed when they gave her the shots.  I've NEVER seen my daughter wail and cry that loud.  I guess it's because I'm always making sure she's happy and look for signs that she's uncomfortable before she starts crying.  She gets fussy after she eats because her tummy hurts from gas pains and I thought that was her "cry" but NO....I am sooo wrong.  Because when she got those shots...I think I heard my daughter cry cry for the 1st time.  And boy did that just rip me to pieces!!


And for the rest of the night she was soo fussy and crying non-stop.  And it was the cry cry type of cry.  She slept in her swing last night because I know it makes her feel more comfortable and safe...it took about 4 hours of crying before she fell asleep.  I've NEVER EVER EVER had her cry where I can't console her.  But I guess it was from the immunizations.  But once she fell asleep at 11pm she didn't wake up until 7am....and even then she was still sleeping (making little baby noises) but sleeping and I debated on waking her since she wasn't in pain and I wasn't sure if she would still be in pain if I woke her up.  But I decided to feed her...so I woke her up and she seems to be fine today.  Thank goodness.  She's more lethargic today. 

Oh yeah and when she was at the doctors office, I noticed that she lost an eyelash and it was sitting on her little chunky cheeks...it was so cute.  So mommy picked it off her cheek and had Norah make her 1st wish from her eyelash.  Mommy helped make her wish but it was to be "Happy & healthy" and we blew it off my finger.  So cross your fingers for her wish to come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment