Friday, June 10, 2011

FABULOUS Friday!!

So today was a  fabulous day!!  Lots of things went really well.  It just made my day.  I first woke up early for work...I thought my phone said it was 6:45am so I got up and took a shower....I get out of the shower and it's 6:30am.....I'm like what???  Did time just go backwards.  I put 2 and 2 together and figured I must have just read my cell wrong...so I was 10 mins early to work today and not 10 mins. late :)  So I get to work and I was able to get some documentation done with little interuption.  The only interruption I got was from my coworkers busting moves to 90's music.  A little baby got back, 'N Sync, MC Hammer....you know the good stuff.  So then we got Thai food for lunch.  Can I say yum!!!  And after that we get back to the office and our admin. secretary told me that I had flowers!!!  I'm like flowers, who got me flowers.  And I open the card and they are from my wonderful husband!!  It was sooo sweet.  He got them just because.  I have to admit these are my first "just because" flowers and they are TOTALLY the best flowers you could ever get...bc you're not expecting them and they just make you smile all day long.  My husband is literally the best husband there could ever be.  I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!  Here's a picture of the flowers...I love the colors.  I love orange and yellows...bright and cheerful flowers!!

So then after lunch, my coworkers went out and bought supplies to make a bubblegum flower arrangement for my baby shower tomorrow.  At first they weren't going to let me help bc it's for my shower.  But I think they couldn't say no for real...I wanted to help!!  They turned out really cute!!! 
So then after work, I come home and don't hit any traffic!  Holla!  and I let Vega out to go to the bathroom and it was raining and she was actually good and peed and ran back inside without getting too wet!  Awesome!!  So then I watched the movie "The Town" and it was really really good.  I like it a lot.  And I got a load of baby laundry washed!  So cute!!  And talked to my lil brother on the phone.  And Norah is kicking like crazy right now.  The only crummy part right now is that Vega hears people talking outside and she is barking SOOOO loud.  It's hurting my ears!!  Anyways...it was a great day!!  I can't wait until my baby shower tomorrow!!!  It will be nice having baby stuff in the house!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment