Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am a GENIUS!!!

So I just need to toot my own horn right now.  Our internet was not secure like 2 weeks ago...our router was all screwed up.  So I went and bought a new one.  Brought it home and hooked it up to our OLD desktop (that literally sounds like a helicopter when it runs....it's old).  Well of course our router isn't compatible with the old operating system.  (I'm probably making these words up).  So I had like 10 cords and was trying to figure out how to hook it up to my laptop and make everything wireless. 

TONIGHT....I was able to get my router working, SECURE my internet (so my freeloading neighbor selling copyrighted stuff from my internet can't get to it), AND hook up my printer to the wireless network so I can print from my laptop! 

I am a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!  I never thought in a million years that I'd be able to hook all of it wireless.  And I did it!!  It took a couple hours and I was starving by the end.  But here I am on my laptop...online....and if I wanted to print this page...I COULD!  I feel sooo good about myself right now!  Just sayin'.  Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment