Monday, June 6, 2011

Norah 32 weeks...and GROWING!!

YAY!!  I went to my 32 week ultrasound visit and they told me that Norah is growing great!  She is 5 pounds!!  She is in the 65th percentile for her weight.  That makes me feel great knowing that she is healthy!!  I am very happy!!  Her daddy is really happy too!  here are some pictures.  Of course they are hard to even make out unless you have a degree in reading these things...but it's still our little girl.  Maybe at the Fun Fetal Photo's shoot we'll get better ones just for fun!  We love our little Bella-Bear!!

  Button Nose-Looking up
Fingers
fingers 2
heart beat and brain
foot
girlie parts-They told me that she has her legs closed together tight (every time this happens...and I'm so okay with it lol)
Profile pic
Not sure
Profile shot- Pouting

Profile shot
sucking thumb
profile
sucking thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment