Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter was just lovely!

Easter Day was just fabulous!  I went to church with my family and it was a great service!  Then afterwords we went to our favorite local Italian restaurant which was soooo delicious!  Then my dad and I went and saw How To Train a Dragon in 3D and it was totally cute!  I loved the movie!!  Like really thought it was beyond cute!  It sorta frustrates me how adorable his dragon is and how I know that they don't really exist hahaha....I told Cody yesterday that I wanted a dragon and I want him to get me one....I don't hold high expectations from my husband do I??  LOL...all I want is one little dragon, not too hard to ask for!  So then I went back to my parent's house and we had a nice Easter dinner on the porch looking at the river (it was beautiful outside) then we watched re-runs of Dancing with the Stars and Bones since I don't have cable and missed them! 

All in all it was a beautiful day.  The only thing that would have made it better is if my amazing husband would have been there. We did talk for about 15 mins that day though and it was hilarious bc I had my dad pretend that he wanted to have grandkids right away to try to freak Cody out hahaha it was hilarious....Cody didn't freak though...from what I understand he just laughed then tried to convience my dad to make me go to the car insurance place LOL....stupid tasks!!

I totally get why mom's in the military stay at home!  Especially during deployments.  There are soooo many things to do just financially, car wise, house wise, ect....along with having babies....I couldn't imagine doing everything I'm doing now along with kids along with the full time job and part-time school!  It would be ridiculous!   But since we don't have kids...and I am working and going to school....I gotta just keep up on everything...except my mind....that I have a feeling I'm losing one brain cell at a time!  hahah ohh well....anyways, gotta get to my meeting now!  B-O-R-I-N-G hahaha....peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment