Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Taxes!!!

OMG!!  I am going to KILL CODY!!!!!!!!  So part of the wonderful things about getting married is knowing that you will never have to do taxes again, that your husband will do it every year for you!  File joint and he does it all!  H-E-L-L-O that's a given ya know right after you say "I Do" hahahahahahaha NO!!!  Not if your in the military and the stupid military has different plans and ruins your whole benefits of being married and sends him on a deployment during tax season!  But why is he gone on our 1st joint taxes ever????  I don't know the 1st thing about the house payments/intrest/escrow...blah blah blah.....And luckily the Air Force provides you free tax service....but you still gotta have all the forms and know where your$$ is going...and I know mine, but we JUST got married so I don't know the SPECIFICS of his stuff!  Ok....dumb dumb and just plain dumber!  At least we are getting $$ back and we don't have to pay this year....HOLLA!! 

Cody told me 3 weeks ago that he was gonna get me this super cool gift that I would REALLY like for handling all the tax stuff and bills ect....basically all the boring responsibilities that I've be taking care of!  Well he told me about a week ago that he tried to get my gift but that the company went out of business so he had to figure something out.  Well...I want my gift LOL....especially after today!  I don't want to wait till my 1 phone call tomorrow to grill Cody about spoiling me!  I need to talk to him now....stupid military....I need spoiling now!!  Doesn't the Air Force know what is more important???  Our national security or a wifes spoilin'??? hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment