Monday, April 19, 2010

OMG OMG I Soooooo LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Cody is SOOOOO wonderful!!! I've been stressing out b/c of everything I've had to do lately (taxes, bills, house chores, full time job, part time grad school, ect.)  so he got me....EUROPEAN HOT STONE MASSAGE for 1 1/2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The gift certificate from the SPA place said:


Sugarbear,

Words cannot express how much I love you, but maybe this awesome massage can. I'm crazy about you, and best yet I love you with all my heart. I miss you baby and I'm proud of you and how strong you have been. I hope you enjoy this sugarbear.

Yours forever and ever,
Waffles



I love my husband sooooooooo much!!! He knows just when I need a little pick me up and always is trying to make sure I'm happy and feeling special!  He's made me feel more beautiful then anyone in the whole world!!  I can't wait till I have him home with me again and I'm in his arms!!!  I feel so blessed to his his love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment