Thursday, April 1, 2010

One of my best friends is Preggo!

I'm soooo excited!  My best friend from college just found out that she is pregnant!  She is going to be such a fabulous mom!!  I know she and her husband wanted to wait a couple years because they kinda struggling financially but ppl do what they need to do to survive.  And I know that they are gonna be such great parents and I know that they are sooo happy!  I wish I could be there during her pregnancy and help her pick baby stuff out!  That is so much fun!  I wish she lived closer to me!!!  I secretly wish that all my best friends could live near me and that we would all be pregnant at the same time and raise our kids together....hahaha kinda a far out fantasy right now huh??  And when the heck did I get to the stage where my fantasy was about pregnancies??  LOL...wow...how time changes things!

Cody and I have talked about having a baby...but we have decided to wait a couple more years.  So we'll be 28 years old....I will have finished my masters degree and we could have a few years together as a married couple just being us and having fun without any major responsibilities.  But I can't lie....the baby hormones are totally kickin' in on me!  I want one SOOOOOOO bad!!!  I think Cody will make such a WONDERFUL daddy!  Cody keeps talking about our child all the time too.  He even said the other day that he believes that he thinks about our future kids more than I do.  I don't think that is possible.  Everyone at work thinks that when he gets home from deployment that we're gonna have one soon after.  hmm...who knows....I really do go back & forth all the time:

Pros about having a baby now:                                 
1.  Adorable                                                            
2.  I'm totally ready                                                   
3.  Cody and I would be sooo happy                        
4.  I love families                                                      
5.  Pig tales and ribbons
6.  Cute button noses

Pros about waiting now:
1.  Cody and I have more time as a couple
2.  Will be more financially secure
3.  Don't have to worry about a huge responsibility
4.  Can travel & see more places then settle down

Ok....so I'm starting to make up some random pro's about waiting hahaha.....so I'm really thinking I want one.  The only thing that actually makes me want to wait is the fact that I want to be able to spend time as a married couple together and be spoiled and spend time together...I hope that doesn't sound selfish...cause it really isn't...I think it's just cause Cody is deployed so I just want him all to myself right now...give it a couple weeks after he gets home and I'll want to pop out a baby hehe  Wow, I'm just rambling!  But I just want to say that I can't wait to be pregnant.  I can't wait to have a baby with my wonderful husband!  I can't wait to have a family of my very own and to start cute little family traditions!!  Babies are sooo adorable!!! Ok, I'm done haha

No comments:

Post a Comment