Saturday, April 10, 2010

My heart feels like it's gonna burst with love!

Ok, so my heart totally feels like it's gonna burst with love!  Cody is the most amazing man in the world!  I can't believe that we found each other!  We've been talking about babies and our future kids a lot and we have decided to wait a little longer before trying to concieve....we're thinking about 1 1/2 -2 years....give or take....but we still really enjoy talking about the future and our little one that we will have one day.  Well my Aunt Liz and cousin Salena came into town for a few days and they are obsessed with thrift store shopping and consignment shops.  I'm really not a big shopper unless I have money and I'm at the stores I normally buy clothes from.  I mean I like thrift stores....but they LOVE them and spend hours in them....I tend to get a little bored.  So I was quite bored in this one store so I happen to wander in the little baby section of the store.  And I saw this most ADORABLE dress for a little girl!  I immediately thought, "OMG that is sooo cute, I can see our little girl in a dress like this with her hair in pig tails".  So I took a picture of it and sent it to Cody and said exactly what I was thinking! I mean I just couldn't help it....it's so freaking cute!!  So the day goes by and it's night time and Cody sends me a text that says "WOW, that dress is so adorable, you should buy it and pack it away for when we actually have our little girl!  Love you!"  My heart just burst and I couldn't have felt more happiness at that moment!  It was just sooo cute!  I wasn't expecting him to answer like that.  I thought he would have just said ohh yeah it's cute or what ever....but the fact that he thought it was absolutely adorable and told me to buy it was just SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!  He is going to be the best husband in the world...and the best dad!  I can't believe I married the best man in the world!  Sorry....it's just really late and I miss my husband and the fact that he was such a sweetie today I can't stop ranting about how wonderful he is!  GOOOSHHH I can't wait till he gets home!  I love him with all of my heart!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment