Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY FUN WEEKEND!!

Happy FUN Weekend!!  So Friday night I went scrapbooking with a few friends and did the cutest pages!!  They were soo girly and adorable!!  It was a lot of fun! Then Saturday, my parents met me for breakfast at my fav. breakfast restaurant of all time.  It's this old school mom & pop place!  The food is DELICIOUS and on top of that only like $5 bucks.  After that my dad and I went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine which was sooo stupid it was funny.  I really like stupid comedies!  So it was totally up my alley!!  After that my dad came back to my house and we watched the Princess & the Frog hahah...and dad liked it!  I made dinner for us and then we youtubed voice over actors and realized that I've been listening to this guy Jim Cummings my whole life.  He's been the voice actor in like all the Disney films I've watched!  So I'm completely in love with Jim Cummings now!  Then Sunday I got to skype with Cody (WOO HOO)!!  The delay was really really bad so he called me on the phone and we talked while keeping video up so we could see each other still!  He's the most adorable thing since puppies were made!  The coolest thing since sliced bread!  And I've been taking care of a lot of bills and trying to figure out why Verizon is trying to screw us like non-stop and so he told me he got me this really cool surprise to say thank you for everything I've been doing lately.  He told me that he is really excited cause it's really cool.  But that he has to wait till next paycheck before he gets it.  So that means I'm gonna have to wait at least a few weeks with shipping time as well!  But he was telling me that he was going to send flowers but that he thought he'd get me something super cool and nice!  Yippie!!  Then after my skype session with Cody I met up with my best friend Sondra and we put our bike in the car and hit the Park bike trail!  It was really nice outside and so we went biking and then after that we went walking on a trail for 2 hours!  We felt soo good, peaceful and relaxed!  And we were able to really catch up!  After that we went back to her parents house and her mom made steak, double baked potatoes, steamed veggies and for desert Strawberry Shortcake! YUMM!!  It was so much fun!  And her whole family was there (I've grown up with them-they're like my family too) and we were just laughing and having a great time!  So this weekend was lots and lots of fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment