Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 cards

Even though I'm tired, sad and exhausted....(and have court for work in the morning...stupid child PO's)....I was soo happy today (up until I started to miss him too much of course). It was a beautiful day today around 65 degrees and when I got home from work I walked around the neighborhood and checked the mail (totally not expecting anything) and I saw his handwriting. My heart skipped a beat and I got such a huge smile. I had 2 cards from Cody!! I have to write part of one here...it made me sooooooooo happy! The actual card read: You're so cute and funny and smart and all around great...and I just thought you should know I really like you. Do you like me? Check yes or no....He wrote:

"I find myself looking at pictures of us together, we are so happy, we are so perfect together. I fondly gaze at our pictures and rub your face wishing just for one minute I could feel the soft warmth of your cheek and the tender kiss from your lips. I stare in the picture as I would stare into your eyes and wish that it was easier than getting on a plane and flying across the world to give you a butterfly kiss. So at the end of my days I end it staring at those beautiful pictures wishing the many things I just told you. I love you sweetheart and can't wait to be back. I have a little school boy crush on you. Love Waffles

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww. I love it. Deployment letters are the best.

    ReplyDelete