Friday, March 19, 2010

9 days later....a new post woo hoo

OK...so I have been seriously slacking on the posts here haha....but I have to tell you why. Since I am seriously addicted to Army Wives LOL...that show is soo good! Season 4 starts up I believe in April so I had 1 1/2 seasons to catch up on. So I've been netflixing the poop outta some Army Wives. I've been staying up till midnight cramming them in...so no blogging and I'm barely making it through work each day w/o falling asleep! But luckily I am only 3 discs away from finishing...about 10 episodes or so.  And I'm gonna have to repeat a million times how much I'm in love with General Michael Holden...OMG....I think it's because he reminds me of Cody. Tough and strong but compassionate and loving.....and just plain adorable in uniform!!

Cody and I have been doing well. I think that sometimes it's just easier to go numb and not dwell on the fact that he is gone. Less crying happens. But I still miss the boy...more than imaginable. But we still have quite some time so I have to just learn to live with him gone. The thing is....I am a really independent person. I don't NEED someone to take care of things for me. I enjoy being in control at times and I like talking to people and trying new things. So I've just been taking care of buisness lately and for a second it scared me. What scared me was that I LIKE and WANT to be semi-dependent on Cody. He is my partner. I love sharing things with him. And since I've been doing everything myself it means I'm not with him nor do I NEED him with me at all times...I mean sure it's empowering knowing you can handle everything by yourself, but it is also a little sad that I'm not doing things right next to him. But hey...maybe this just means I was cut out to be a military wife?? Look at the glass 1/2 full here!! And I have no idea of that made any sense at all.

Cody sent me the funniest email the other day. Here was part of it :

“…..We share a story book life, simple inflections of personality and love, paint our memories with colors of happiness (I wanted that to sound really poetic, LOL). You have single handedly painted a large portion of my life's canvas, you are my more beautiful, less afro headed, Bob Ross (I attached his photo). If you haven't ever seen this cat in action go to You tube, he is the bomb digidy!!!...”


HAHAHA, have I mentioned how much I love my husband.  He's a "happy little husband right here" hahaha,

Cody cracks me up soo much!!  So I think I'm gonna have to find him a sling shot for his birthday...he really wants one over there....apparently the bird situation has "gotten outta control" so he wants to "scare them away" with a killer sling shot....I asked him if he worded it "scare them" instead of "kill them" for a reason....he claims that the sling shot isn't strong enough to kill a bird so I shouldn't worry. But he wants one so I'll care package it up for him cause I want to be an awesome wife!

1 comment:

  1. Woo slingshots! :) Sorry just thought I'd say HI! (kcpoo from mssn) and tell ya I'm following you, in the.. not so stalker-ish way. YUP!

    ReplyDelete