Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I hate asking for $$ :o( boo

So I never ask my parents for $$ anymore since I've been out of college.  But recently I found out that my job decreased the number of classes they'll pay for from 4 to 3....but they told me this AFTER i registered for the 4th class....so now I have to come up with a butt ton of money and I've always had to pay for my summer class and I'm gonna have to come up with that butt ton of money too....and it doesn't help that it's right after our wedding/honeymoon.  So I'm kinda broke.  Cody told me not to ask dad because he wants to be able to provide for me, but I figure if dad can put some in for me and Cody put some in and I put some in than it won't be a burden on anyone.  But I still feel completely horrible since I've asked dad to help with $1000.00.  The man deserves to retire.  He's done pretty well for himself but he likes to help people out and he doesn't want to retire until everyone is completely settled.  And that's not fair to him.  So yeah....this is just my guilty post for asking dad for money.  Although, looking at the bright side, at least I'm asking for $$ for tuition....not crack! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dad, I really need a crack fix. Could you spare some change?

    Dear Dad, I'm working my way through college to provide for my future and I need a little help now. Can I pay you back later?

    You're right...Big difference, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.....Can I write both of those "Dear Dad" letters? cause after I finish this paper I'm writing I think I'm gonna need a crack fix LOL!!

    ReplyDelete