Tuesday, March 2, 2010

7:45am Surprise Call

Omg, I have the bestest hubby in the world!! So I was driving to work this morning at 7:30ish in the morning like I always do. And at 7:45am, my cell phone starting ringing. “Who is this” I thought aloud….nobody calls me early in the morning. Is it my dad? Did he see me driving on the interstate going the opposite direction (this has happened a couple times). NOOOOOO…… not my dad. It’s CODY!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! So I answer the phone super excited cause I have never gotten a call from him at this hour and ask him “what are you doing calling me at this hour…crazy boy” and he says….as I melt…..”I wanted to call you to surprise you and make you happy. I know this would make your whole morning and I wanted to hear your voice”. AWWWW……how freaking adorable. Then he said that he had just a little extra time today so the first thing he thought of doing was calling me to surprise me. I swear I could not be anymore blessed with the man that was put into my life! I think proceeded to talk about the oil lamp that one of the girls got in her care package from MSSN. And he was like really? You want one of those?? And started laughing. He was like most women was precious gems and diamonds and you want a tacky oil lamp?? And I was like H-E-L-L-O it is soo not tacky….it’s cultural! And he laughed. And then I kept whining that I wanted an oil lamp. Originally I wanted a plum purple hoodie, but he said he looked everywhere and could only find hoodies in the color, blue, brown, black, green, and as he put it “pee yellow”. And then I had to of course get him to specify….are we talking your early morning pee yellow or late in the afternoon after drinking lots of water pee yellow. He got more detailed and explained he was thinking late afternoon pee yellow. Hahaha we laughed so hard. By this time I’m driving like 35mph on the interstate because I don’t want to get to work, I just want to talk to Cody on the phone more hahaha. So he told me that he would look at the merchant’s items for sale and see what he can do about my genie oil lamp. I feel soo special. Ohh and he said that he sent me 2 cards in the mail and he sent 2 cards last week too! So I should be getting a butt load of cards in the mail soon! I can’t wait!!!!!!!! And I finished his mixed CD labeled….Waffles & Sugarbear Love Mix #1 hahaha….and I’m putting that in the mail with an oversized tacky card hahaha, I thought it would make him laugh! Anyways, I just want to say that I am soooo happy and that his phone call really did make my whole entire day!! And he said he’ll call me at our regular time at noon….so 2 calls in one day!! Only hours apart! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I have the biggest smile on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment