Monday, March 22, 2010

Holla....I worked out

Hey....so I would love to see this type of post like everyday....cause that would actually mean I have a routine to go to the gym....when I do a post about working out it's like ya'll won the lotto!  Circuit training today totally kicked my butt....at one time my legs were literally wobbling HAHAHA....and Patricia put her hand on my leg to feel it LOL!!

I got to skype with Cody on Sunday....and it was actually clear and minimal delay!!  But of course everytime that happens my family is visiting, so limited privacy!  But it's all good.  Cody likes being able to see the whole family!!  When my family left...I told Cody to dance for me (I did it in a perv. voice) LOL....then I really told him that I wanted him to dance for me like our little goofy dances we usually do in the kitchen. He resisted at first....but he can never say no to my pout face :o) hehe...here are a couple pics from our skype date:



He was so cute today because I was telling him how I don't have any $$ and he started to get upset and was like "I don't like it when you don't have money that makes me upset, forge a check to yourself with my checkbook....I want my baby to have money"....................CODY NEVER says that type of stuff!! LOL...he's usually like "we gotta save" "budget better".....but I think its a combination knowing that I'm not just spending $$ on stupid things (just bills and loans) and that we are separated!  He told me that he got me something really cool the other day and I got super excited.  Until he told me that he wants to wait to give it to me after he gets home so he can see my expression!!!  OMG---I have to wait 4 dang months grr....I love trying to figure out surprises but I can't get any clues if I can't snoop :o)  So I guess I have to wait!!

Cody and I are getting a golden retreiver puppy when he gets home and so I started looking up breeders today.  And let me just say GOLDEN PUPPIES ARE ADORABLE!!!  I can't wait!!!  I also can't wait till we can just go walking with our puppy together, holding hands on a trail somewhere!  Soo much fun is up ahead in 4 months.

Ohh, I'm only 1 disc away from finishing Season 3 of Army Wives!  I totally made the deadline...ie the new season!  Now only one problem.  We don't have cable (since we're never home and like to do things outdoors).....so how the heck am I gonna watch it????  BOO!!  Anyways, I'm gonna try not to make this into a novel hehe....be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment