Sunday, March 27, 2011

Breakfast, movies, and a clean baby room

So this morning I cleaned out Norah's bedroom and closet!  It was soo messy!  It collected lots of laundry over the weeks.  But when I got the call that our Nursery furniture was in (YAY WHOOT) I was right on top of making sure it could get here.  I just need to set up an appt for the people to bring the baby furniture by and set it up!!  I can't wait!!  Her closet is already full with tons of clothes :)  I also went to breakfast with mom & dad and it was delish!!  Then dad and I went to see the Lincoln Lawyer.  It was a great movie!  I liked it a lot...lots of twists and turns.  Right up my alley!!  I also took a couple pictures of my belly tonight.  I haven't taken any belly shots...so this is really one of the first.  Cody had sent me an email saying that he really wanted belly shots and that he missed me...so it's the least I can do...even though it's a little weird taking pictures of my belly.  But it is getting a little more exciting the bigger my belly gets!!


No comments:

Post a Comment