Sunday, March 20, 2011

Relaxing Sundy

Today was a nice day.  I woke up took Vegabear out to go to the bathroom.  Watched a couple shows on DVR.  Then took a long nice shower.  It was great to have time to just enjoy it.  Then Cody & I had made plans to skype at 11am my time...so I waited for his call.  11am came and went without word.  Normally I wouldn't think twice about it but we had actually set a time (we usually don't pick an actual time down to the min) and he had emailed me earlier in his day (my night) telling me how much he missed me and couldn't wait to skype with me.  So when I didn't hear from him, I got really worried.  But luckily he called about 3 hours later and all was good.  He just got busy with work.  It did freak me out a bit.  Typically we just kinda go with the flow...maybe it was just some pregnancy hormones freaking out or who knows.  But I was happy that he was ok and safe!  That's all that matters to me.  At first our skype session was one peeved preggers wife wondering why he couldn't text me to let me know he was alive.  But like usual, Cody has a way to make me laugh and get over it.  So we had a good time skyping and joking.  He had this stupid putty he couldn't stop playing with...he made it into a mustache, then I had him make it into a uni-brow.  Then I was joking and told him that he needs to put a cool back drop in the background while we skype.  I told him he should have a hand drawn two-hump camel next time.  He then took out a sharpie (where he got it who knows...it looked like it was pulled right out the pooper haha)....and he drew me a two-humped camel on the locker behind him.  It cracked me up.  I love the camel.  Now every time we skype I'm gonna see the camel he drew me.  It's funny how the most stupid things make me happy while he's deployed.  He then asked to see my preggers belly.  My dad held up the webcam while I showed my belly.  He was really in awe and was so excited.  He said he could really tell.  He said he missed me and wished soo bad that he could be here with me.  Sometimes it's soo hard.  But thank goodness for skype.  At least he can still see things...can't touch or smell but he can see and hear.  So we have to thank our blessings.



So what else I did today.  I bought some makeup...made by Carmindy from What Not To Wear...I know..lame, but I wanted to try to airbrush foundation.  And I love it!!  Then I took Vega to Care-A-Lot.  She got a lot of attention there and had fun.  I got her two new toys, some more treats and a bone.  She's a happy pup.  Then my parents and I went to see the movie "Paul".  It was funny.  More of a DVD rental.  But it made us laugh.  After that we went to Vancostas Restaurant for dinner.  I had a greek salad.  It was goood.  I dug it!  And now I'm back here.  Ready for Army Wives to come on in 5 mins. and Coming home to come on in one hour and 5 mins :)  Anyways....and that's my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment