Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday nights....stressful

Soo yeah.  Tuesday nights are not my favorite.  I have work all day long then I have to drive an hour to get to school for grad school followed by driving an hour back home.....with getting me home around 11pm.  So that means I leave the house at 7am and get home at 11pm.  That makes for one VERY long day.  Especially when I'm in a research class...with a teacher that can't teach.  She a nice woman, but she just can't explain anything. Sorry for my bitch session here.  I am just soo stressed out with work and school.  But on a nice note...a girl I go to school with bought Norah this cute little onesie...it was adorable and purple with little flowers and it looked like overalls but it was just a simple onesie....cute & functional!  Perfect!  I'll have to post a pic soon. 



Today I get to go to my Ultrasound!!  Yay!!  Luckily since my pregnancy is kinda considered high risk (my mom had some difficulties delivering), I get a lot of ultrasounds....so this is will be like my 5th one!! WHOOP!!  I love seeing Norah!!  It makes me feel so happy knowing that she is healthy and well!!  I can't wait to see her today.  Hopefully she will be more active so they can get all her measurements!  I'm also going to ask for a couple good pictures for me to send to Cody in Iraq.  I know he would like them!  Well, I gotta get going to this doc. appt.  Maybe I'll have pictures when I get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment