Saturday, March 19, 2011

The good, the bad, the ugly and the beautiful

THE GOOD:  *The weather is AMAZING  *Spent the day with my best friend  *Found our very first geocache  *Vega got a great walk outside  *I got to play with bff's 8mo. nephew, adorable.  *My parents are amazing and are always calling me  *Norah is randomly kicking me and I swear I felt a flip  *Cody is safe and got back from his mission safely to his station in Iraq  *I got to talk to Cody on the phone today *Plans of mint choc. chip ice cream in a few mins.  *Plans of skyping and seeing Cody tomorrow at 11am 

THE BAD:  *I twisted my ankle while geocaching  *I fell again while I was walking Vega (I guess the first ankle twist caused the second bc I didn't take it easy)  *I miss the hell out of Cody  *I don't want to feel sad and miss Cody in fear that it might make Norah feel sad, MUST stay Happy, must not think about deployment!  *My ankle is still hurting  *Our house is too quiet w/o Cody  *

THE UGLY:  *My hair (really, it's rough)  *My jealousy of every man that gets to be there for his wife during pregnancy & delivery

The Beautiful (bc I can't end it with the Ugly...how pessimistic):  *Hope  *Trust that God has a special plan for our family  *Supportive friends & family that will always stand by your side  *The trees and flowers blooming  *A happy/sleepy puppy  *A husband that always tries to make the effort to show his wife how much he loves her  *A happy ending to the movie Losing Isaiah  *A no-brainer animated film to take away the real life stressors (Madagascar II)

No comments:

Post a Comment