Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wonderful Saturday!

I woke up this morning (after sleeping in...it was wonderful) and I had some left overs for breakfast (some orange chicken..ok, I know not completely healthy breakfast food, but whatev haha).  And I felt Norah move for the first time on the outside of my belly.  Ohh I wish Cody could have felt!  It was crazy!  I can't believe that she's getting so big that you can feel her on the outside!  It's soo exciting!!  I can't wait to meet her!!  So then I got on facebook and Crystal Ash invited me to go with the girls for a pedicure and lunch.  I was actually up for it and motivated so I changed quickly and headed out.  There were 8 of us getting pedicures, including one guy from England (Crystal's friend when she was stationed there).  He was so nice he paid for everybody's pedicures!!  Soo nice!!  That had to be expensive!  Anyways, when we were there it was hilarious...the massaging chairs had a butt massager....which it would have been nice for the theighs but then out of no where there was a fisting into the booty hole...HAHAHA it was soo ackward...it literally felt like someone was trying to shove their fist in my butt hahahahah....and I look over at Val and she had the same look on my face, what the hell...make this stop lol.  So we're dying laughing trying to find the seat off button but of course we couldn't find it.  We felt like we were being raped by this chair, it was hilarious.  Anyways, afterwards we went to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch.  Another couple came with their 3 week baby and while I was watching the little girl she started to move her tongue and I recognized it as her rooting (as I've been reading) so I asked if she was hungry.  The couple quickly dismissed me and was like no, she's fine she ate only an hour or so ago.  And I was like ok.  And then not even 30 sec. to a min later she started crying.....and they were like, well maybe she is hungry.  It made me feel awesome that I noticed the signs of the baby being hungry.  It gives me some positive hope with Norah!!  It really does matter reading books about it!!  So then after that I met mom up to go to a cute consignment shop.  Mom and I couldn't stop....too many cute things.  So once again after I said I wasn't going to buy anymore clothes....we totally did.  So here they are :)  This girl has more clothes than I do now lol....ohh how much she will be spoiled....it's going to be crazy!!
















This last one is sooo my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment