Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams!!!

Can I say....holy crap....I've had some crazy vivid dreams while being pregnant.  I wish I wrote them down each morning so I could remember them.  Some of them are scary....some are romantic & sad....some are pregnancy or baby related....Lets try to recap a couple so we can look back later and be like ohhh yeah that was one crazy dream.

Ginger Baby:  I blame this one on my brother...just sayin'
So there I was in the hospital, in labor...the beginning stages I guess...I feel no pain what-so-ever but definitely getting ready to deliver...I have a HUGE need and desire to take a shower.  Like I keep fighting with the nurses trying to get to the shower.  I want to be clean and smell good before my baby is born.  I finally sneak into the shower.  All of a sudden the doctor busts into the bathroom and starts yelling at me "Get OUT of the shower!!  You are CROWNING"  and I'm like NO I need a shower.  And he's like Get Out!!  You're Crowning, you need to get into the bed.  So they drag me out and I start saying "It's too soon, I'm not ready...she's not supposed to be here now.  Shes coming too early.  I haven't even had my Lamaze class!!  I'm like I have no idea what positions I should be in.  All of a sudden my friend/coworker Suzanne pops up into my dream (*FYI she just had her baby in real life) and she starts trying to help me learn the positions best for delivering my baby.  She's telling me to put one foot on the foot rest of the bed and the other up by my head....all weird positions.  Then all of a sudden my baby comes out and it's a GINGER BABY....(have you ever seen a ginger baby?  My brother told me that he would laugh his ass off if I delivered a ginger baby and had me google it.  This is why I blame my brother....So here's what a ginger baby looks like....ahhh).
So at this point in the dream...I'm like OMG....and I'm petrified....where the hell did it's crazy hair come from, Cody & I are blonde!!  So I start trying to straighten in down so it doesn't stick up and I'm so embarrassed and so I eventually get a baby hat and cover the baby's head.  And then I WAKE UP!!!

Slitted Nose:
Actually this dream really only consists of me being super excited that I just had my baby and I love her so much but she has a slitted nose....like a regular nose, but the nostril holes are like really narrow and then not round-ish at all.  This reminded me of Cody.  So I said that she def. got her nose from her dad.  Dumb & weird dream.

The Wolf & the Woman:  This one was the most emotional...it felt like a movie...I woke up feeling it...
So this dream starts off with a woman and a man driving in a very low to the ground car and has a bat-mobile feel to it and all of a sudden it runs off the road and into the woods.  The car crashes and all of a sudden the woman and the man are in the woods after surviving the crash.  Then the woman tells the man....look down at your ankles....they are getting huge.  And then they started getting hairy.  The man then starts to turn into a wolf.  The woman is crying and telling the man to stay with her.  The man-now wolf touches her face with his wolf hand and says I'm sorry I'm a wolf now.  And the woman says but you have to come home with me.  We are supposed to live our lives together forever and start a family and grow old together.  The woman tells the wolf that she doesn't care that he is a wolf but that he has to come back to the village with her so they can live their life together.  The wolf tells her that he can't....that it's not fair to her.  He tells the woman that he can't have babies with her because it wouldn't be fair to the kids and that his species needs to die out and that if he doesn't reproduce that he will be the last of his kind.  The woman is heart broken.  The wolf is heart broken.  The dream then pans to the future.  The woman is in the village wearing a cloak and is old.  All of a sudden the wolf pops up in the village, he was looking for the woman.  The come together and they just look at each other with love...a love that looked like it never died.  Neither the woman or the man lived a full life without the other.  And they just embraced....both old....both still in love with each other. 
I just googled wolf man and woman and a picture actually popped up that matched my story!!  Crazy!!
  
Vampires in a Strange World:
The dream starts off from a top view of a world.  As if you were in space looking down.  It looks similar to Earth but it's not Earth.  Then all of a sudden a man (being held by a huge pair of hands pinching him by the coat) lets go of the man and the man falls to the strange world.  The un-identified hands have a voice saying to hold on tight and try to soften the blow by holding on to tree branches.  The man tries to slow his fall to the world by grabbing the trees.  He slows himself down but takes a pretty hard crash.  The man thinks that he is going to scare the people on this world.  He goes to pop around a corner to scare one of the people....except when he does this, the man turns into a vampire and bites him.  And then I wake up....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment