Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday of Relaxation....bliss

So I had the most relaxing day yesterday.  It was soo amazing.  I feel like a normal woman again.  I actually went to my prenatal massage and got a pedicure.  My husband is the best husband in the world for getting me the best gift he could....a moment of relaxation.  The massage was so relaxing and wonderful.  I could have laid there forever!!  She said that I had lot of tension in my feet and super worked them.  It felt SOOO good!!  Then after the massage I went to get my pedicure and my feel look more cute than ever.  The lady did a great job and took her time with my feet...sometimes they rush you but mine was awesome.  Then I got my eyebrows waxed.  So I feel beautiful and womanly again!  WOO HOO!!  I wish my life could have more time off and time to relax...I feel like I'm getting to be myself again.  But tomorrow my summer class begins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment