Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Dreams and Exhaustion

So this whole week I've had the most horrible dreams.  I can't actually remember what they were about but I continually toss and turn and I wake up in the middle night almost petrified.  Then of course my alarm goes off and I'm sooooo tired because I haven't gotten any sleep.  It's really weird that I'm having such horrible sleep.  I have NEVER ever had multiple bad nights.  And I don't know why.  It it something I ate, something I have seen, done, stress.....I have no idea.  But I don't know what to do to make it better.  So I'm not really sure who I should ask about this anyway....a sleep doctor?  haha a regular doctor? A psychologist LOL....well if this was continual for a long time I might actually look into it.  But I'm hoping that it will work itself out and praying that tonight will be a better night.  Another thing that I've been doing all this week has been thinking of Cody when going to bed...I mean of course I think about him every night....but this week I've been really dreaming about his homecoming and the airport scene.  And it's a really intense happiness when I'm heading to sleep....I don't know if that is flipping when I go to bed to be something horrible....who knows!  I give up trying to figure it out why.  I just wish Cody were here to let me fall asleep in his arms, and have him kiss my forehead and rub my head till I fall asleep.  Well see how tonight's sleep goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment