Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hard Start of the Weekend turns into AMAZING weekend!

I had the BESTEST night last night around 3:30am!! I got to SKYPE with DH for like 35mins!!!! WOO HOO!!

I have my skype play a song when DH gets on...and around 3:30am it he came on so I video called him and he answered!

It was butt crack in the morning and I was sooo tired, my hair wasn't done, make up not on....and he just kept telling me how beautiful I am and how much he missed me! It felt soo good just to lay in bed and talk with him!! It felt like we were almost there together!!  

Then today around noon....we SKYPED again!  We made faces at each other and "kissed" the webcam and I brought the webcam all over the house to show him what it looks like (like my crazy scrapbooking stuff ALL OVER the place, the new dishwasher, his car-to prove that I've driven it to keep it working).  But it's soo great I got to see him again.  It's like God knew I was having a hard time and he somehow managed to allow Cody to call me during the times I needed it.  It really has made me feel like he was sorta with me this weekend.  And it's so great to be able to just interact with him.  I mean mail, packages, email....they are all wonderful means of communication.  But you can't beat actually seeing the other person!  And I also feel so lucky that we found each other.  I always think that I'm the lucky one....I can't believe that he wants to be with me.....and the amazing thing is he feels the same way....he says that he feels like HE is the lucky one and can't believe that I chose him!  That really means a lot to me!  It really shows that we are so deeply in love!  I'm so glad that I have zero doubts about Cody.  I hear stories from other ladies and friends that have told me that they feel like they have "settled" for their husband and wonder if they made the right choice.  And that breaks my heart for them!  Especially my best friend!  But it makes me realize that Cody is my #1 choice and I'm his #1 choice.....so I know that we'll be willing to WORK for our relationship and WORK through the difficult times.  There isn't any easy out option!  We're in this for the long haul!  And I can't wait to spend every minute of my life sharing adventures with Cody! OK, so I'm totally rambling about how much I love Cody again hahahaha....this blog is going to get boring if I keep saying the same thing over and over again!! 

Wow, this has totally made my weekend!! DH is sooo sweet!!!

On a sad note- I'm doing laundry right now! haha...on a saturday night!  What can I say...I'm a wild one!


My DH is just soooo adorable!!

Here he is...my goofball

We're making faces at each other!

All smiles

I had him flex for me LOL...hotness

Saying bye...BOO!!

2 comments:

  1. I know that has got to make you feel so good to be able to see him and see him SMILE! I'm happy for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it girl :) Just to see him do his goofy faces makes me feel like he's home with me!! It's crazy to love someone soo much!

    ReplyDelete