Friday, February 26, 2010

Grrr.....

It makes me sooo angry when some people are just sooo mean!  I don't get it!  And it's even worse when there isn't anything you can do about it.  DH called me today and you could immediately tell something was wrong.  I asked him what happened and he said that today the guys were taking about who was going to be taking the shop cars on base in Iraq to get around.  Well they had made certain arrangements, but I guess one of the guys didn't realize that most of the rest of the shop was going to be at a commanders call and Cody was going to class on base.  So Cody knew that this guy was going to need a ride.  So the good guy that my husband wanted to make sure this guy had a ride before he left for his class.  Well, the guy was sleeping and Cody woke him up and asked him if he needed a ride.  The guy rolled over and basically ripped him a new one for waking him up.  Cody then went to class and I guess later that night they were in the car heading the the chow hall and Cody asked him if he was tired.  And the guy rudely said "What do you think?" and he said there was this huge tension between them. 

Now this pissed the crap outta me!!  It makes me soooooooooooo angry!  Cody was just trying to be a good guy and the guy takes it out on him.  OK if you are tired and grumpy, apologize after it happens, don't make things worse by being a dick!  Now Cody is feeling like crap and wondering if HE should apologize.  GRRR!!!  Nobody should make him feel bad.  And I know this is a big deal to Cody because he likes for everyone to be in a good mood and it bugs him when someone is being mean all the time.  And it doesn't help that when Cody was a little kid if he woke his dad up by accident, his dad would basically beat him.  So it brings back bad feeling when this type of this happened with his dad.  And all I wanted to do was hug him and tell him it's going to be okay.  That he doesn't deserve to feel that way and that this guy doesn't deserve to be around someone as good as Cody.  I just want my baby to be feeling better and happy.  And there isn't anything I can do.  I mean he said just talking to me made him feel better, but you could still hear it in his voice.  I'm hoping this dude wakes up tomorrow and realizes what an ass he has been and trys to be a little nicer in general.  And I've met this guy before and I didn't like him when I met him.  I normally am a very talkative person and I like to socialize with the guys in his shop just so I can get to know them.  During the last thing we were at (one of the 1st times I was at something he was at) he didn't stop to say hi to like anyone.  Some of the other guys at the shop were like "Hey man" and he would just raise his chin, no smile or say anything and keep walking. I'm also observe people...I guess it's the Social Work skills.....  And I saw the way he talked and interacted with other people....and he isn't a friendly person.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......................what can I do??  I just want Cody to feel better!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment