Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Got Yeti??

So my co-worker and I (one of the girls that went to Puerto Rico) were talking about the Sky Mall Magazine on airplanes and I expressed my love for the 3 foot Yeti Statue!!  She agreed and while we were at work looked up pictures of the Yeti Statue and people had actually put up pictures of them dressing up the Yeti and put user reviews.  At this point, we decided without a doubt that our unit MUST HAVE THE YETI!!!!  Hello-it would make EVERYONE laugh and it will help reduce the stress from the very difficult issues we have to work with on a daily basis.  Well, during our joking banter, she said something about a powerpoint presentation.  I was like Girl, I'm totally on it.  8 pictures of yeti's and 15 minutes later we have the most amazing powerpoint presentation to convince the rest of our co-workers that they want to chip in to buy the yeti statue.  So today we got the projector and told everyone we had a presentation for our unit meeting (our supervisor is wonderful and allows us to be goofy).  The night before we made shirts that said "Got Yeti?" And had this stupid things is our hair!  Super tacky!  The presentation started out looking like a boring slide show about reducing burnout.  1 slide into it they started to realize it was one big joke!  It was HILARIOUS!!  Totally not politically correct, but hilarious!  So I'm hoping to say that by the end of the week we will have enough office volunteers to buy the Yeti Statue LOL!!!  I can't wait!!!  By the way, I love my co-workers they are ridiculous!  We continued to walk around the office the whole day wearing our Got Yeti t-shirts hahahaha And yes, I understand this is such a random post haha

No comments:

Post a Comment