Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Puerto Rico with my Skanks!!

Ok....so they really aren't skanks!  They are the most awesome girls that I've worked with!  They are HILARIOUS!!  One is single, one is married with a 1 yr old baby, and then there's me...newlywed!  I love these girls b/c they talk about some crazy shit....but they have amazing values!  So I know I can get crazy with them but in a totally legit way....they are faithful and trustworthy....but they have no problem jokin' it up and laughing and doing some stupid things!  So us three are heading to SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO over Valentine's day weekend for 5 days!! WOOT WOOT!!  YAY!!!  1st...I'm excited because I won't be dwelling on the fact that Cody is deployed.  2.....we are going to have a blast and have soo much fun  3........BEACH!!!!  



So we came up with what we are calling "SNAP DRINKS"....basically this is how it goes:  Starting Thursday at 3:00am (when we're heading to the airport) through Monday when we are coming home, anyone of us can throw out a "dare" and say the number of "snap drinks" they will get for completing the dare.  ie.  Suzanne said 3 snap drinks go to the person that does "The Carlton" dance at the airport while we are in line to get on the plane!  So if one of us does the Carlton Dance (from Fresh Prince) then Suzanne will buy us 3 drinks when we get to Puerto Rico!!  SHITS gonna get crazy!! hahaha....but in a totally innocent way!  

I'm soo happy I have friends and family that care about Cody and I and give us all the support we need!  This is going to be a fun trip!  Well....gots to go pack for Puerto Rico...........HOLLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment