Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starving

Ok....so obviously lame-o post....but I'm STARVING!!!

I'm working in the adult services unit twice a week to try to finish my internship for my master’s program and I went out on an appeals meeting. Well we got back and it’s lunch time….but I forgot that I have a dentist appointment at 2:30pm so I can’t take my lunch break now so I can use it for my doc.appt. that way they don’t make me take any annual/sick leave. But now I’m sitting here starving…I haven’t had anything since 6am….but when I leave here for the appointment, I don’t want to stop somewhere quick for a bite before the doc. Because I’m going to the DENTIST…and I don’t have a travel toothbrush with me. So that means I’m going to have to wait a total of like 9 hours w/o eating! And for those that don’t know me…I like to eat LOL…soo yummy! I’m dying right now!!!! HELP!! Someone bring me food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment