Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Day

Can we say "Ouch"???? My heart hurts soo bad right now, what I would do to have Cody back with me. And you know what is funny?? I don't get sad too much thinking about Valentines Day (sure it sucks and I'm jealous of all the women that have their men with them).....but I actually miss him more because of the little things! Like rubbing my head, dancing in the kitchen, playing pony (I'll have to go into more detail for this one hahaha, it's soooooooooo much fun). I even miss the things that annoyed me about him, like chewing ice in my ear as we cuddled on the couch, making a mess in the bathroom when he washes his face (he basically takes a shower in the damn sink haha). I almost find that it is easier not to think about him. Because when I do think about him.....like REALLY think about him I get really sad! It's funny how you can talk about someone and think about them but there is a HUGE different between talking about him and REALLY thinking about him! Cody told me that he sent me my Valentines Day package and now everyday when I get home from work I'm thinking it's like Christmas is coming!! And I can't wait till his computer get there HELLO SKYPE DATES!! YAY YAY YAY!! And yesterday, he was soo cute. I asked if he saw the Superbowl yet and he told me that they were showing it and were rationing 2 beers for each person. So I asked him if he got his. ANd he told me that he hasn't because I am his priority and that he'd rather talk to me then drink beer and watch football AAWWWW hahahahaha......it was just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment