Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SKYPE with Cody

I Feel ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!  I GOT TO SKYPE WITH CODY for the first time in ever ever!!  We got to talk for about 15 mins.  Unfortunately I was at work so no privacy....but I'll take it!!  I felt like a teenage school girl...giggly and nervous!  When the video came on for both of us....we had the biggest smiles!  Both of us had smiles ear to ear and just looked at each other for about 5 mins!  Wow, how did this man win my heart.....He is the best thing that's ever happened to me!  He is just the sweetest most loveable person in the world!  He showed me his dog tags and his wedding ring on it (He can't wear it on his finger because he works on generators and he could be killed since its a conductor).....he was like I look at it everyday!  And he kept telling me how beautiful I am and how adorable I am and how much he loves me!  It's funny....you know I've had people tell me it before (in the past).....but when Cody says it you can see his heart, you can see it in his eyes!  He loves me just as much as I love him an d it's the most amazing feeling in the world to know that you are with the one person that was made for you!  So then he held up his hands and made a little heart on the video, it was soo cute.  And we "hugged" on the video and he gave me a "ducky kiss".....it makes me laugh so hard!  Then when we had to go....we were like 13 years old or something "you go first....no you go first....fine we'll go on 3....1....2.....3......you didn't go....neither did you....LOL.....it's hard to cut off the person's face you love the most, it's a little easier ending a phone call, no one told me how hard it would be to end a video call!  I'm soooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment